Tuesday 26 January 2016

                FAMILY
All happy famielies are alike,each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.I have a wonderful mother name Siti Fatilah Binti Muhamad and my hero in the world name Muhamad Isa Bin Yasok. My father worked as a officer RISDA near Sibu, Sarawak and my mother a housewife, my father was 50 and my mother was 45, my father's hobby is sports, is one of his favorite football game, badminon and table tennis, while the mother hobby  was badminton, tennis and zumba. I have six siblings, five brothers and one sister,the first is my brother named Muhammad Iskandar, aged 22 years old, his hobby of playing tennis, graduated from the University of Malaysia, Sarawak in 2015.The second is my sister Izzati Liyana 21 years old, working as a clerk schools in Kelantan , her hobby is playing badminton and bowling, the third is me Muhammad Izzat Adib,i was 19 years old, my hobbies are playing football and futsal, and still attending college Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu, Kelantan. The fourth is Muhammad Izzul Adil 18 years old, his hobby is playing the guitar, he is now studying at form 6 in school Saratok 2,Sarawak. The fifth Muhammad Izzrul ariff 17 years old, studying at school in Saratok 2, Sarawak.The youngest Muhammad Iedham Abbas was 14 years old and still studying at school in Saratok 2, Sarawak.
My father actually came from Kelantan and my mother came from Sarawak,my father meet my mother for the firstime at a ceremony in Sarawak.They fall in love and get married at 1986.Our  family living outside the peninsula state of Sarawak. We stayed there for more than five years old already,we are very happy to be in Sarawak, our family feel comfortable in Sarawak who have different cultures and religions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment